Comment on page
The Grainite 2316.1 release is a limited production ready (PR) release meant for Grainite Design Partners. This release is suitable for continued application development, production deployments and creation of operational practices for Grainite Clusters.
- Types are now stored with
TypedValuehas been deprecated. Due to this change, Grainite servers that are upgraded to 2316 or later are backwards incompatible with prior client versions and so clients must also upgrade to version 2316 at minimum.
- IMPORTANT – API deprecations and removals:
- When displaying JSON data using gx table dump or gx topic dump, gx will legibly format or “pretty print” the output
- Affects only single node development instances, not clusters: after a large amount of data has been ingested (approximately over 5GB) of events, if the Grainite container is restarted,
topic dumpmay hang. The workaround if this issue is encountered would be to delete accumulated data by running
rm -rf <path to dx directory>.
- Removed obsolete helm charts from Grainite helm chart package in cluster setup which were causing a version comparison error in some setups. This fix was added in version 2316.1 and is not present in the initial version of 2316.
- Stability and performance fixes.